"Life is amazingly good when it's simple and amazingly simple when it's good." ~ Terri Guillemets

Friday, February 20, 2015

A Past Farm Fresh Feature


Hey...how's the weather?
It's a fabulous and freezing Friday here!


I'd like to thank you for the feedback on the idea of giving life again to my Farm Fresh Feature.
I emailed everyone a thank you, but my email went down for almost 2 weeks.
So...I'll thank you here for the feedback and positive responses.

I'd like to share another Farm Fresh Feature from the past.
I'm sure y'all know Angie from Knick of Time.


Angie pointed out to me that we had similar styles and I had to agree.
Can't help but love a vintage farmhouse style.



Enjoy and have a wonderful weekend!


 photo LogoSignatureforblog_zps819223f0.jpg

10 comments:

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Cindy, That was a great feature and post of Angie's home. It is an amazing farmhouse. Thanks for sharing this again. Loved it.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs, CM

Cindy Rasley said...

Hi Cindy! Beautiful farm style! Love it! Want to see more! Thanks for sharing!!Cindy

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Hi Cindy! First of all, just looking at your snow photos are amazing! Brrrrr!!!!!! I wish we had some of that snow for our snow melt.

And I am not familiar with the Farm Fresh feature but think it is brilliant! This is my favorite style and I dream of having such a farmhouse. My Cape home just isn't the right back drop for such style, but I have a little bit of it here and there.

Have fun with your remodel! Cannot wait to see it.

Thank you so much for visiting me, too.

Big hugs,

Becky

cynthia lee designs said...

Love, love, love her farmhouse kitchen!!
~Cindy

Debby Ray said...

I love that sweet, simple farmhouse style...so cozy and warm!

Maureen Wyatt said...

Two of my favourite blogland kitchens in one post!

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

Hi. I'm your newest follower. Hopped here from Knick of Time's blog and am enjoying your posts.

The Farmers Daughter said...

Always love Angie's style! We're finally back 4 days late! lol Got caught in all the winter weather--in Alabama of all places! Be talking at ya later!
Hugs!

Big Rigs 'n Lil' Cookies said...

I "LOVE" her kitchen!

Angie Chavez said...

Thanks SO much for the feature, Cindy! I was just thinking of you today, when I spotted the wooden hanger you sent me a few years ago!

Blessings,
Angie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...