"Life is amazingly good when it's simple and amazingly simple when it's good." ~ Terri Guillemets

Monday, February 2, 2015

Farm Fresh Feature

Good Monday morning, y'all!
Okay, I've been thinking. Thinking about bringing back the Farm Fresh Feature.
I miss it, Some of you may remember it. It's been awhile.
It was where, once a month, a country type blogger was featured here.
I enjoyed doing it, but I felt it was quite a bit of work for the blogger who was being featured.
That blogger had to submit photos and answer questions that would be of interest to the readers. 
If I was one of the big name bloggers, I could see how anyone I asked would want to be featured.
But, I'm not a big blogger.

I'm just a simplistic, country gal who enjoys having a blog. No huge audience or followers.
I'm all about no frills, no fuss, no foo foos. So...what to do?
I think, for now, I'll revisit the old Farm Fresh Features and share them with you.
Then I'll get a feel if I want to start them up again. 
So here we go!

Way back when...I introduced you to The Farmer's Daughter at The Country Farm Home, my first Farm Fresh Feature.

Over the last few years, she has become my best friend and a soul sister.


She has a fabulous style that I adore and she inspires me so.

If you wish to see more, please click here to see her Farm Fresh Feature.

And please, let me know your thoughts on bringing the Farm Fresh Feature back to my blog.

Thank you kindly!

 photo signaturetransparentbackground250_zps9d2bcf8a.jpg

7 comments:

Pamela Gordon said...

I guess I'd forgotten about the Farm Fresh Feature, Cindy. I enjoyed seeing others farmhouse tours. I hope you get enough interest to bring it back. I still visit Dru at her farmhouse. Have a great week!

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

I want to come and sit on that porch in a rocker and look at that pretty red barn allll day--
Ok--I would do a bit of stitchin or maybe shell some fresh from the garden peas --
Smiles, diandmissgracie

Debby Ray said...

This was before my time, Cindy. Right about the time I started looking at blogs (yours included) I think you had to take a long break due to someone who was ill in your family...been about two years ago. Glad you are back...I enjoy your blog and I also have been following Dru at her farm house...LOVE her style. And looking down through your features I see my friend Lisa from Ordinary Country Life! She and I have become great friends and we are making plans to meet each other soon...two great features that I know of. I hope you decide to continue it!

cynthia lee designs said...

I'm wanting a farmhouse feel to my home...so I sure would love to see you bring it back.
~Cindy

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Cindy, I love this look and that porch is to beautiful for words. Peaceful calm and so relaxing.
Please bring this back as it will inspire us all to renew farmhouse country.
Hugs

Big Rigs 'n Lil' Cookies said...

Farm Fresh Feature was before I found you and your blog. It sounds like a fun feature, in my opinion. Always fun to meet and get inspiration from others!

The Farmers Daughter said...

My, My! This looks familiar! lol Thanks for the feature! Again! I just had a few minutes to check on your blog and what a surprise. . .
Hugs!
Dru

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...